Vacature Management Assistant in Bruxelles
For one of the largest law firms in Belgium, we are looking for a management assistant.
As a Management Assistant you will provide effective and high quality secretarial and administrative support to our Partners and Lawyers.
Your responsibilities include:
- The day-to-day management of the secretariat;
- Coordinating internal and external meetings;
- Drafting and managing lay-out of documents;
- Preparation of and follow-up of invoices and billing;
- Time management of deadlines and attention to details;
- Management of agendas;
- Travel management (e.g. flight bookings, hotels, ...);
- General administration (e.g. scanning, archiving and copying documents).
Profiel en vaardigheden
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Office Management) or similar level through experience;
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch, with a very good command of English and French; ;
- Excellent command of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Discrete and diplomatic;
- Pro-active, well-organized and structured;
- Positive attitude;
- Team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and efficient;
- Stress-resistant with the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure in a demanding environment.
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- A dynamic and respectful working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including meal vouchers, insurance, reimbursement for commuting).
Elke week onze nieuwe vacatures in jouw inbox? Schrijf je hier dan in:
Deze functie staat open voor iedereen.
VG: VG 1570/BU
WG: W.DISP.682 - W.RE.682 - W.RS.682 - W.SO.682
BHG: 00396-405-20130225, 00396-406-20130228, 20018-405-20190409